Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun with Portfolio Designs and Layouts!

So now that I have a little bit more free time on my hands(closing of the lab I was working at), I have spent that free time getting to work! I am in the process of designing a new portfolio and everything that comes along with that. I'm busy fine tuning images, writing artist statements or captions(should the photo need it) and graphic design. Portfolio time is where I get to hone my self taught graphic design skills, as I have a slight love affair with design and with the whole process. So here are some flats and title pages that I have come up with recently. Enjoy


Layout from the series "Private Commission: The Agar Family and Select Friends"



Title flat for the series "Immortalized In Flesh" Which features portraits of tattoos and the people that have them.



A test layout of Brandon and Tiffany (tattoo enthusiests) from the series "Immortalized In Flesh"


Title page for the section of the portfolio which features commercial, editorial and random portraiture.



A test flat of Two restauranteurs from the "people and portraiture" section.



No comments:

Post a Comment