Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Changes.

Andrea no.1 Originally shot for the series "Immortalized In Flesh"
This is the first version of the Andrea photo for my series "Immortalized In Flesh" that I recently removed and replaced with the image below, making a better fit with other images.

Andrea for the series "immortalized In Flesh"
This photo was taken a while ago for my second coming of the series "Immortalized In Flesh" that I initially passed on. I returned to it as I liked the shape and just the look that Andrea has, plus her first photo didn't mesh well with another photo I took later of 'Kim' that was posed in a similar way. The photo of Kim looked better interms of posing in conjunction with her amazing tattoo work, so Andrea got the boot and had to be switched up for variety purposes. Deems da breaks! Luckily I like this photo just as much as Andreas first intended shot(and so does she), so its all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment