Friday, May 22, 2009

Shoot Yourself.


Self Portrait in my backyard(post footwear shoot, 11pm)
So when it comes to photography I think I have ADD. Sometimes I  just want to take pictures, maybe to practice some sort of  lighting that I have been wanting to try or just cause the weather is right or the people I do want to shoot do don't want to be shot that particular day. so that leaves me hangin'. what to shoot, who to shoot or where to shoot?
Self Portrait- Low lighting practice. No.3
If no one is as stoked as I am? Then maybe I should shoot myself? F''em, you don't needs those people to take photos, to practice lighting, I have a good face for pictures(at least thats what my girlfriend tells me), so I  should shoot myself! makes perfect sense? So here are some of my DIY Attempts.
Self portrait In basement.

Self Portrait - Low lighting practice.No.5
One thing that I have found when doing self portraits, there is no one to scubble with, no one to rush you or make you feel rushed,  your on your clock not someone eleses. You have the time to do the complicated lighting that no one wants to sit through as you perfect it inch by inch. So when the homies are being downers and your dying to shoot someone, I say shoot yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment